Being a “consultant” gets a bad reputation sometimes. Let’s clear up what makes Beautycounter different.
What do Beautycounter consultants actually do?
Believe it or not, we don’t just record make-up tutorials and shove skincare in your face. That’s not our style! Although, using the products we sell is definitely a perk.
So what do we actually do? It’s pretty simple:
- We help educate others about safe skincare and makeup
- We help people find products that work for them
- Yes, we do get paid for doing our job
A lot of people cringe and look the other way because they feel a pyramid scheme coming on… well lucky for you, Beautycounter is not anything shady.
We are NOT an MLM or a pyramid scheme:
- An MLM usually means you’re required to recruit, reach monthly sales requirements, have to invest a bunch of $$$ up front and it’s often complicated to understand.
- People at the “top” can “coast”
- Pyramid schemes are illegal, so that option’s out
- 100% transparent
- Leading the industry
- Certified B-Corp
- Direct to consumer
- Education first
- Awarded for product performance
- Free from 1,800 harmful ingredients
- We have many EWG verified products
- We are leaping bunny certified
- Responsibly sourced
What it “costs” to join:
- 15 minute pockets of time
- We get a 25% discount on products
- Choosing my own hours. Yes, this does still mean I’m putting in time. I just have flexibility around when and where!
- Deeply discounted bundles available when you join
- Early access to products
- Training & support
Different reasons for joining:
- For the discount. You buy around $1,200 every 6 months and simply want the discount for yourself. You’ll likely end up sharing it with a couple of friends/family.
- As a side gig. You love the products & want to share them with a handful+ of people. You want to make extra income.
- Full time. You want to build your business to be your full time source of income.
Being a Beautycounter consultant is one of my favorite choices I’ve made. I’m reaching goals I never considered until recently, I’m earning extra income, I’m helping my loved ones and friends get safer products into their homes. So… are you ready to take the leap? I promise it’s smaller than you think.